Now that the ley lines around Cabeswater have been woken, nothing for Ronan, Gansey, Blue, and Adam will be the same. Ronan, for one, is falling more and more deeply into his dreams, and his dreams are intruding more and more into waking life. Meanwhile, some very sinister people are looking for some of the same pieces of the Cabeswater puzzle that Gansey is after . . .
Praise for The Dream Thieves:
* "Richly written and filled with figurative language . . . this story of secrets and dreams, of brothers and of all-too-real magic is an absolute marvel of imagination and an irresistible invitation to wonder." -Booklist, starred review
* "Mind-blowingly spectacular . . . The pace is electric, the prose marvelously sure-footed and strong, but it's the complicated characters . . . that meld magic and reality into an engrossing, believable whole." -Kirkus, starred review
* "A paranormal thriller . . . this installment [is] more tense and foreboding than its predecessor - and every bit as gripping." -Publishers Weekly, starred review
* "Readers who want a moody chill and appreciate an atmospheric turn of phrase . . . will want to spend more time in Henrietta." -School Library Journal, starred review
* "An ever more complex web of magical intrigue and heartstopping action . . . Plot and pacing are perfect, and there are just enough threads plucked from the weave to stimulate breathless desire for the sequel." -Bulletin of the Center for Children's Books, starred review
An email has been sent out with instructions for resetting your password.