From the #1 wedding brand, the bestselling wedding book, updated with all-new budget ideas, online tools, and event planning and personalizing trends.
First comes love, then comes . . . planning! Before a fabulous celebration, there are vendors to hire, budgets to calculate, decisions galore to make. Packed with The Knot’s top tips and worksheets, checklists, and contact sheets for you to fill in, this book is the one-stop resource that keeps brides focused but stress-free. The Knot Ultimate Wedding Planner paperback takes you through the process step by easy-to-follow step, with:
· Budget worksheets (and all the latest digital tools for keeping track of costs) as well as hundreds of invisible ways to cut costs when selecting everything from flowers to the venue and menu
· Wedding planning timelines (including a brand-new express timeline for couples getting married in 3 months or fewer)
· Guest list and invitation worksheets (with guidance on what you can now do online)
· Vendor contract checklists (and tons of new online resources for finding the pros you need)
· Fun ideas for personalizing your reception, from photo booths to signature cocktails in any color your heart desires
· Web links and other useful resources for planning on the go (including recommended apps to download and up-to-the-minute advice on building your wedding website)
"[Carley Roney is] cyberland's Martha Stewart."
"The Knot is . . . the most popular wedding site."
--"The New York Times"
"No gush, no cheese."
"Hip, informal and humorous, this book includes all the basics of modern matrimony.
--"Dallas Morning News"
An email has been sent out with instructions for resetting your password.