"No mama is perfect, but every mother has the power to be perfectly herself. This book is a must-read for any mom looking to be the most authentic mama YOU are. We all need support, and Lori Bregman has enough wisdom for the whole village." —Anne Hathaway, American actress and singerA holistic guide to becoming a more balanced, authentic, and joyful mother:
Celebrity doula, pregnancy, women's wellness, and empowerment coach Lori Bregman introduces the "five expressions of motherhood": Action Mama, Flow Mama, Rebel Mama, Vulnerable Mama, and Free Mama. Lori offers supportive advice, exercises, meditations, and yoga practices to cultivate a healthy balanced life and stronger bonds. Guiding new mothers along a journey of self-discovery, these practices ultimately lead to a more enriching and contented experience for both mother and child.
Fans of Lori Bregman'sThe Mindful Mom-To-Be, Kimberly Ann Johnson'sThe Fourth Trimester and Emily Oster'sCribsheet will love the advice, support, and guidance found inMamaste.
- Accessible and encouraging,Mamaste provides foundational tools for parenting, relatable examples, and exercises to build self-awareness and mindfulness.
- Lori Bregman is a Los Angeles–based doula and healer, and the founder of the Rooted for Life Pregnancy Coaching Program. She has worked with many high-profile celebrities, including Kristen Bell and Anne Hathaway.
- Packaged in an inviting paperback and filled with nurturing advice,Mamaste is essential for any expecting or new parent.
- Makes a wonderful baby shower or new mom gift.
- Unique and actionable book that helps mother's take a step back, press pause, embrace compassion, and acceptance within themselves and their fellow mama's.
"I worked with Lori throughout all three of my pregnancies and she was so tuned in to my unique way of doing things. These days, moms are too competitive and hard on each other. I love and respect ALL my mama friends, and I learn so much from them.Mamaste is a must-read to help you find a little more empathy and compassion for yourself and other mamas."— Molly Sims
"No mama is perfect, but every mother has the power to be perfectly herself. This book is a must-read for any mom looking to be the most authentic mama YOU are. We all need support, and Lori Bregman has enough wisdom for the whole village."—Anne Hathaway