From the "evil genius" behind the award-winning Google Feud websiteA nearly unfiltered look at over 200 internet searches:
Every time a browser autocompletes our search query, it is showing us what millions of other people all over the world are searching for. This curious collection showcases the very best of the often strange—yet 100% real—autocomplete suggestions offered up by popular search engines, compiling them into one hilarious, fascinating, and mildly disturbing volume.
Technophiles, those fascinated by the human psyche, and others who want an eye-opening laugh will be intrigued byAutocomplete: The Book.Autocomplete shows us that we're all more alike than we think, even in our deepest, darkest internet history.
- Each page contains one search and its 10 best autocomplete suggestions including the most and least common, from "Why is Ryan Gosling...eating cereal?" to "If the Earth is round...why are shoes flat?"
- Easy-to-read internet searches and playful black-and-white line art throughout
- Justin Hook is a writer and producer whose credits includeBob's Burgers,DreamWorks Dragons, andSimpsons Comics. His website Google Feud won "Best Game" at The Webby Awards and ledTIME to call him an "evil genius."
- Great gift idea for men and women who have everything
- Includes searches like "I wish I were a," "Why do bad guys," "Why is it fun to," "New York is full of," and so much more
- Unique and laugh-out-loud humor book for our modern times