The ideal travel companion, full of insider advice on what to see and do, plus detailed itineraries and comprehensive maps for exploring this exciting country.
Tour Havana, Cuba’s vibrant capital, explore dramatic mountain scenery, or laze on stunning beaches: everything you need to know is clearly laid out within color-coded chapters. Discover the best of Cuba with this indispensable travel guide.
Inside DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Cuba:
- Over 30 color maps help you navigate with ease
- Simple layout makes it easy to find the information you need
- Comprehensive tours and itineraries of Cuba designed for every interest and budget
- Illustrations and floor plans show in detail Museo de la Revolución, Capitolio, Jardín Botánico Soledad, and more
- Color photographs of Cuba’s stunning landscape, pristine beaches, colorful capital, coastal towns, and more
- Detailed chapters, with area maps, cover Havana—La Habana Vieja, Centro Habana and Prado, Vedado and Plazo, and beyond the city—and western, central, and eastern Cuba
- Historical and cultural context gives you a richer travel experience: learn about Cuba’s complex history, art, architecture, music, dance, literature, festivals, famous cigars, and more
- Essential travel tips—our expert choices of where to stay, eat, shop, and sightsee, plus useful phrases and visa and health information
DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Cuba is a detailed, easy-to-use guide designed to help you get the most from your visit to Cuba.
DK Eyewitness: Silver award winner in the Wanderlust Reader Travel Awards for Guidebook Series 2018.
“No other guide whets your appetite quite like this one.”—The Independent
Planning a shorter break? Try our DK Eyewitness Travel Top 10 Cuba guide.
About DK Eyewitness Travel: DK’s highly visual Eyewitness guides show you what others only tell you, with easy-to-read maps, tips, and tours to inform and enrich your journey. DK is the world’s leading illustrated reference publisher, producing beautifully designed books for adults and children in more than 120 countries.
Series Overview: For more than two decades, DK Eyewitness Travel Guides have helped travelers experience the world through the history, art, architecture, and culture of their destinations. Expert travel writers and researchers provide independent advice, recommendations, and reviews. With guidebooks to hundreds of places around the globe available in print and digital formats, DK Eyewitness Travel Guides show travelers how they can discover more.
DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Cuba is updated regularly by experts with an in-depth knowledge of the country.
This guide is full of inspiring photography and unique illustrations of Cuba’s most popular attractions, such as the vibrant and historical capital, Havana, as well as Cuba’s awe-inspiring natural scenery, wildlife reserves, and pristine beaches.
DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Cuba includes detailed maps plus a restaurant and hotel guide for each region.
Marketing: National consumer advertising campaign
Feature on dk.com
Social media campaign across all platforms
Publicity: Radio tour
National trade/consumer press outreach
Advance copy influencer mailing
Syndicated newswire press release
“Known… for its four-color maps, photos and illustrations, the [DK] Eyewitness Guides are extremely user-friendly for travelers who want their information delivered in a concise, visual way.” — Chicago Tribune
“The best option… Color photos, maps, and diagrams bring the place to life.” — The Philadelphia Inquirer