- Author Bio
The Essential Compendium of Dad Jokes features 301 wonderfully cringe-worthy dad jokes—including the classics, twists on the classics, and fresh new material.
For the first time ever, the best of the worst dad jokes are compiled in one pun-filled place. With original illustrations throughout, this extensive collection is sure to provide hours of silliness for the whole family. After all, no matter how groan-inducing dad jokes are, they will always have a special place in the joke arsenal.
• Contains dozens of sidebars with interesting tidbits, joke-telling pointers, and profiles of legendary dad jokers
• Features jokes from "I'm on a seafood diet , , , I see food and I eat it" to "I used to hate facial hair . . . but now it's growing on me"
• Great for fathers, patient mothers, tolerant children, and anyone else who loves a pun
They make us cringe, chuckle, and roll our eyes, but we all love a wonderfully corny dad joke.
The Essential Compendium of Dad Jokes is so bad it's good, ensuring loads of laughter for the whole family.
• A hilarious gift for dads and dads at heart, as well as pun and dumb joke lovers
• Perfect Father's Day gift or new dad gift
• Add it to the collection of books like101 So Bad, They're Good Dad Jokes by Elias Hill,Jokes Every Man Should Know (Stuff You Should Know) by Don Steinberg, andDad Jokes: Terribly Good Dad Jokes by Share The Love Gifts
"Featuring 301 dorky dad jokes, this book will make corny dads (i.e. all dads) laugh." -Forbes