Homeschooling on a Shoestring
A Jam-packed Guide
RELIGION / Christian Living / Family & Relationships
Mar 07, 2000
5.5 x 8.5 x 0.8 in | 1 lb
So you want to homeschool but don’t think you can afford it.
This book is a compendium of ideas for the family that wants to start or continue homeschooling on a tight budget. You’ll find it all here:
• Ideas for making money while staying at home.
• Sources for an inexpensive curriculum.
• Thousands of ideas for affordable teaching tools.
• Hundreds of suggestions for low-cost field trips.
• Ways to save on everything from housing to utilities.
• Ways to get free or low-cost computers.