- Author Bio
Whether you’re a long-term vegan, giving veggie a go or just want to make your meals more sustainable, ONE POT VEGAN is filled with delicious recipes that take the fuss out of plant-based cooking
80 quick, easy and delicious vegan recipes, each using only one dish!
’Anyone considering a foray into veganism should acquaint themselves with the work of Roxy Pope and Ben Pook…simple, healthy recipes made up of everyday ingredients’ Vogue
One Pot Vegan is the perfect staple cookbook for vegans, vegetarians, flexitarians, or anyone who simply wants more plants on their plate.
Packed with inspiration for pastas, curries, salads, stir-fries, noodles and even puddings, every recipe uses simple supermarket ingredients - for maximum flavour with minimum fuss.
One-pot, one-pan and one-tray recipes include:
- QUICK AND NUTRITIOUS MIDWEEK MEALS, such as rainbow noodles, smoky sausage cassoulet, and roasted squash with cauliflower and sage
- SIMPLE SIDES AND LIGHT BIGHTS, such as roasted vegetable mezze, loaded sweet potato wedges, and no-waste harissa cauliflower
- HEARTY HOME COMFORTS, like rich lazy lasagne, mushroom and ale filo pie, and warming pearl barley chilli
- TAKEAWAY CLASSICS, including mushroom tikka masala, tofu satay, and Chinese-inspired sweet and sour jackfruit
- SWEET TREATS AND DESSERTS such as peanut butter swirl brownies, boozy Caribbean pear cake, and cardamom and pistachio shortbread
From the creators of SO VEGAN, one of the world’s leading vegan food platforms with a growing community of over 1.5 million followers. Recipes are accompanied by full nutritional info, plus tips for batch cooking or freezing.
Eating more plants has never been so easy!
PRAISE FOR SO VEGAN:
’Faff-free, delicious recipes’ Times
’Masterminds’ Plant Based News
Anyone considering a foray into veganism should acquaint themselves with the work of Roxy Pope and Ben Pook . . . simple, healthy recipes made up of everyday ingredients—Vogue
So Vegan help us save time on cooking with delicious meals made in one pot—Vegan Food & Living
A continuation of their mission to make it as easy and fuss-free as possible to get more people eating plant-based food. The recipes are full of delicious flavour but easy on the washing up—Huffington Post
Quick and nutritious meals that are a breeze to prepare, a joy to eat, and good for the planet too—Natural Health
Add some simple plant-based meals to your repertoire with Roxy Pope and Ben Pook—BBC Good Food
80 fuss-free and delicious recipes which prove that vegan food is fun, tasty and simple to make—Pick Me Up
These tasty recipes are packed with flavour and goodness and - best of all - they only use one dish, so there is less to wash up. What's not to love?—Closer Celeb Special Series
Innovative . . . hallelujah to less washing up—Country and Townhouse
Praise for So Vegan—-
Faff-free, delicious recipes—Times
Masterminds—Plant Based News