Praise for Autobiography of Red:
• "A profound love story ... sensuous and funny, poignant, musical and tender." -- The New York Times Book Review
• "The most exciting poet writing in English today.... A rare talent -- brilliant and full of wit, passionate and also deeply moving." -- Michael Ondaatje
• "A novel in the shape of a poem, a classical story made contemporary -- wry, poignant, beautiful and occasionally erotic. Carson writes like an angel -- her passions recall that incandescent chronicler of love Elisabeth Smart [and] Malcolm Lowry. A wonderful book of dense, glittering prose poetry that is both timely and timeless." -- Katherine Govier, Time
• "Amazing -- I haven't discovered any writing in years so marvelously disturbing." -- Alice Munro
• "Wildly imaginative and inventive. The first dozen pages will convince anyone that Carson is an authentic and original talent." -- The Ottawa Citizen
An email has been sent out with instructions for resetting your password.