An interactive picture book from
Hervé Tulletthe creator of theNew York Times bestsellersPress Here andMix It Up!Join the magical hunt for one little idea:
From one of the true creative geniuses of this generation comes a unique meditation on and celebration of the magic of the birth of a simple idea. Sparkling with visual wit and bubbling with imagination,I Have an Idea!
is a richly emotional exploration of the creative process: from an initial tentative inkling, to the frustration of chasing the wrong notion, to finally the exhilaration of capturing—and nurturing—just the right idea.I Have an Idea!
is a scrumptious cloth-spined package of color and inspiration equally at home on a child's bookshelf, in a new graduate's backpack, or atop a creative's desk.
Fans ofBeautiful Oops!,The Day the Crayons Quit, andIggy Peck, Architect will loveI Have an Idea!'s introduction to creative thought.The perfect gift to inspire creativity in young readers, new graduates, and budding artists.
- The perfect book of color and inspiration for children and those young at heart.
- Answers the questions "how do you find an idea?", "what does it feel like?", "what can you do with an idea?" in a simple and inspiring way.
- Known as the "Prince of Preschool," the versatile Hervé Tullet has been an art director at various ad agencies, a magazine illustrator, and for the past 15 years, a creator of children's books.
- Kids of all ages will turn the pages with anticipation trying to catch that elusive idea
- Books for kids ages 5-8
- Children's picture book for K-3
"A gifted finder of ideas explains how to track the tricky, elusive things down." —Kirkus Reviews
"Tullet brings the delight and exuberance to the science of ideas in a way that engages, entertains, and inspires." - School Library Journal, starred review