These 101 true stories will inspire you to think positive to live a happier life.
Everyone can use a little more positive thinking—to create an even better life. Your attitude is a powerful tool, and these stories from real people show you how to think yourself into a more fulfilling, happier life.
As co-author Deborah Norville says, “Change your thoughts and you’ll change your world. Sometimes you need an example to follow, a how-to that works for you. These stories can help you do just that.”
In this collection, you'll read stories about:
- making every day count through mindfulness and thankfulness
- trying new things and stepping outside your comfort zone
- simple phrases that could change your life
- turning lemons to lemonade and finding the silver lining in every situation
- finding your inner strength and turning adversity into opportunity
- counting your blessings and using the power of gratitude
- rebooting your life and living with passion and purpose
- how volunteering and making a difference can turn your life around
- strategies that work for bringing joy back into your life
- techniques for managing cancer and other health challenges
Amy Newmark is author, editor-in-chief, and publisher of the Chicken Soup for the Soul book series.
Deborah Norville is the anchor of Inside Edition, the nation’s longest running, top-rated syndicated newsmagazine. The two-time Emmy-Award winner and lecturer is also a New York Times best-selling author. She and her husband have three children.