Dimensions:8.53in x 5.74 x 1.05 in | 0.88 lb
Page Count:336 pages
• THE GIRL WITH THE DRAGON TATTOO MEETS SHARP OBJECTS: With psychological twists and deeply buried family secrets, this nordic novel will appeal to fans of Gillian Flynn and Stieg Larsson.
• BESTSELLING AUTHOR: The series was an instant #1 bestseller in Denmark with over 150,000 copies sold there, rave reviews, and movie rights optioned.
• FIRST TIME EVER TRANSLATED TO ENGLISH: While Anne Mette Hancock has become an acclaimed crime fiction author overseas, this is the first time her beloved series has been translated to English.
• TRANSLATION RIGHTS: Translation rights have been sold in Germany, Finland, Norway, Poland, Russia, Iceland, The Netherlands, and Sweden.
• FOR FANS OF JO NESBØ: The Corpse Flower hits all the marks of great Scandinavian crime fiction and will appeal to fans of Jo Nesbø and Henning Mankell.
Praise for The Corpse Flower:
“Scandinavian noir at its noirest. It’s hard, maybe unthinkable, to imagine how Hancock will follow it up.”
—Kirkus Reviews, starred review
“[A] gripping debut…Assured prose matches the intricate plot. Hancock is off to a strong start.”
“Hancock writes with a razor-sharp pen, wittily and with originality. I simply adore her books.”
—Katrine Engberg, #1 internationally bestselling author of The Tenant and The Butterfly House
“A guaranteed page-turner.”
—Emelie Schepp, international bestselling author of the Jana Berzelius series
“Anne Mette Hancock has written a killer book. This one has it all—a great story, compelling characters, and a page-turning plot. Don’t miss The Corpse Flower.”
—Harry Hunsicker, author of The Devil’s Country and former executive vice-president of the Mystery Writers of America
“Absolutely wonderful. Superbly constructed and totally enthralling.”
—Helene Tursten, author of Snowdrift