Pocket Travel Guide
DK Eyewitness Top 10 Cornwall and Devon
TRAVEL / Europe / Great Britain
Mar 20, 2018
Out of stock indefinitely
4.06 x 7.45 x 0.38 in | 0.41 lb
DK Eyewitness Travel
An intensely picturesque and idyllic corner of England — Cornwall and Devon encompasses a landscape layered with beautiful moorland, quaint villages, white-sand beaches, turquoise waters and ruined castles. Your DK Eyewitness Top 10 travel guide ensures you’ll find your way around Cornwall and Devon with absolute ease.
Our newly updated Top 10 travel guide breaks down the best of Cornwall and Devon into helpful lists of ten — from our own selected highlights to the best museums, pubs, places to eat, shops and festivals.
• Seven easy-to-follow itineraries, perfect for a day-trip, a weekend, or a week
• Detailed Top 10 lists of Cornwall and Devon’s must-sees, including detailed descriptions of Lanhydrock, the Eden Project, Dartmoor, Falmouth and the Fal estuary, Exeter, the Isles of Scilly, Porthcurno and the Minack Theatre, St Ives, Penzance and St Michael’s Mount and Padstow
• Cornwall and Devon’s most interesting areas, with the best places for shopping, dining, and sightseeing
• Inspiration for different things to enjoy during your trip – including children’s activities and things to do for free
• A laminated pull-out map of Cornwall and Devon, plus five color area maps
• Streetsmart advice: get ready, get around, and stay safe
• A lightweight format perfect for your pocket or bag when you’re on the move
DK Eyewitness Top 10s have been helping travellers to make the most of their breaks since 2002.
Looking for more on Devon and Cornwall’s culture, history and attractions? Try our DK Eyewitness England’s South Coast and DK Eyewitness Great Britain.